Since 2010 “Zhol-Sapa” LLP has entered into Association of Road Engineers
Since 2010 “Zhol-Sapa” LLP has entered into Association of Road Engineers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, which is non-commercial organization and started its activity from 1 st Conference, which was held on 20 th of October, 2006 in Astana c. The Association was established for presenting and protecting the interests of Association members. To achieve the intended targets the Association is guided by principles of voluntary membership, self-administration, active with state, social and other organizations, unions and realizes following tasks:
– Coordination of joint professional activity of Association members;
– Cooperation with public authorities and organizations, and also with other organizations on issues, connected with realization of Association targets.
– Presenting and protection of rights and legal interests of Association members in public authorities and organizations;
– Organization an holding the meetings on sharing experiences, also seminars, conferences, negotiations, presentations, exhibitions in area of professional interests of Association members;
– Realization of informational and consulting provision of Association members.
The Association regularly holds the sessions and other activities with the participation of its members. Informs on decisions made, cooperates in solving of professional issues, related to development of motor roads of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Members of the Association take part in financial activity of Association, related to organization of its work and maintenance of Association by transferring to account of entry fee and monthly payments. Currently the members of Association are more than 25 road construction, design, and science organizations. The Association is the member of Intergovernmental boards of road engineers of CIS governments and member of National Economical board of Kazakhstan “Atameken union” and certified in Ministry of transport and communications of the Republic of Kazakhstan.